Department of Technology Integration's (DTI) Operations Division uses information technology (IT) and audio/visual (A/V) systems that are integrated, robust, flexible, and easy-to-operate. DTI is comprised of over 800 computer systems, along with other IT/AV resources, that are supported by a professional staff of IT and A/V specialists and computer assistants able to support a variety of customers who are internal and external to the War College. DTI Operations Division operates to provide services daily to staff and customers by seamlessly integrating systems (e.g., A/V, VTC, television, computer, telephone) on multiple networks and diverse platforms throughout the building. The teams of A/V and IT specialists perform deployment, customer support, and troubleshooting of systems used by a diverse list of professionals who leverage IT to meet mission objectives.
- Professional, motivated, respected, knowledgeable, responsive staff
- Access to NIPRNET, SIPRNET, commercial internet, internal private networks (both Secret and Unclassified), VOIP phone service
- Use of in-house TV monitors, VTC systems, microphones and speakers
- Fast and reliable access to current tools: MS Office, MS SharePoint, DCO on current workstations (small form factor w/ fast CPUs)
- Numerous high-definition digital cameras, video and audio recorders and players
- Ubiquitous high-definition digital cameras, video and audio recorders and players
- Smart Boards, touch panels, wireless
- Interpreter booths with individual, simultaneous translation capabilities
You can contact the Operation Division at (717) 245-3321 (DSN 242) or email the Helpdesk at email@example.com and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.